Eclypse Connected BACnet/IP and Wi-Fi HVAC Product Series, and Envysion responsive, web-based design and visualization interface, provide powerful connectivity, and advanced control, monitoring, and analysis, for your Internet of Things building.
The ECLYPSE controller series utilize BACnet/IP and IT standards, delivering empowered IP connectivity and open integration with building management systems. Choose wired IP, Wi-Fi, or combine both on a same controller to suit the building’s infrastructure, architecture and layouts.
- BTL Listed as BACnet Building Controllers, with embedded schedules, alarms and trend logs
- Simultaneous support of wired IP and Wi-Fi (Access point, client, hotspot, mesh), including support of Wi-Fi bridge. Two Ethernet ports allow controllers to be wired in daisy-chain topology and enable an STP loop-free topology configuration for redundancy and increased reliability
- Embedded support of BACnet MS/TP routing to IP, and Modbus integration, to cost effectively connect meters, VFDs and other devices without additional gateways
- Support of Smart Room Control solution, for unified HVAC, Lighting and shades/sunblind control
- All models available with embedded ENVYSION web-based graphic design and visualization interface, for local hosting of application and monitoring graphics
- Advanced, built-in security features and authentication services, for robust IP-based implementation
- Reduce programming and commissioning time by over 25% with EC-gfxProgram, graphical programming interface for custom applications, or configure preloaded applications with dynamic graphics available in select models
- Daisy-chain support of Allure™ Communicating Sensor series
HORYZON-C IP Based Capacitive Multi-touch Color Display
From mechanical rooms to occupant interface, leverage pre-loaded visual interface for simplified commissioning, operations and troubleshooting, or deliver a fully customized user experience with ENVYSION web pages.
- New generation, sleek design – featuring capacitive screen with multi-touch gesture support (such as pinch-to-zoom), and dynamic screen brightness based on environment light level.
- Optimal performance – IP-based for increased speed, featuring quad-core processor, and advanced graphics accelerator, as well as embedded Android OS, future-proofing devices for support of additional applications.
- Flexible installation – Available in 2 sizes, with wall or panel mounting kits, and features auto-rotate display for vertical or horizontal installation.
- Customizable User Experience with ENVYSION – Deliver a fully customized user experience for facility managers and occupants, by developing and displaying ENVYSION web pages.
- Real-time notification of alarms – Configure acoustic or visual triggers – integrated buzzer and customizable digital output control- for instant notification of alarms, allowing managers to take corrective actions faster.
- All-in-one device – View and access all comfort parameters controlled in space – HVAC, Lighting and Blinds.
- Onsite application servicing and commissioning – Preloaded with a visual interface (myDC Control app) enabling out-of-the-box monitoring and access to internal data of ECLYPSE™ series controllers, and of ECB BACnet® and ECL LONWORKS® series controllers integrated via EC-Net™. HORYZON-C supports multiple device monitoring.
Founded in 1995, Distech Controls designs manufactures and markets innovative building automation solutions, promoting energy and cost efficient operation of buildings, while maintaining optimum comfort. Distech Controls is headquartered in Quebec, Canada, with offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Asia and the Middle-East.