Activelogix Commitment to Employees
At Activelogix, we are committed to hiring a talented team of employees. We foster an environment that promotes individual creativity, as well as teamwork, so that employees achieve professional growth. Activelogix offers a competitive benefit package that reflects the importance we place on the well-being of our employees. Activelogix is an equal opportunity employer.
Current Position Openings
We have an immediate need for a Sales Engineer. The Sales Engineer shall responsible for:
- Selling integrated technology solutions to contractors, systems integrators and consultants responsible for new construction and renovation building projects.
- Building and managing long term customer relationships/partnerships with key contractors, architects and engineering principles.
- Executing the sales process to qualify and close new sales opportunities cost effectively.
- Seeking to expand the depth and breadth of offerings within that account by providing education and sales support to various levels within the organization.
- Overall Customer Satisfaction
- 2-5 years of experience working in HVAC Controls, Building Automation, or Energy Monitoring, preferably calling on contractors and consultants
- Positively and credibly influences design and construction with contractors and consultants.
- Frequently creates competitive, high quality and timely estimates, bids, proposals, and cost/benefit analysis. Effectively writes, presents and communicates proposals. Negotiates value, addresses resistance when demonstrated and closes the sale.
- Keeps management informed of progress and account status and knows when to call for assistance from upper management to keep the sales process moving. Attends and presents at trade show and in professional organizations.
- Must be a self-starter, with ability to work well as part of a team and independently. Ability to use time productively, maximizes efficiency, and meets challenging work goals
- Ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed as well as determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance. Must possess and maintain exceptional work ethic as well as uphold company values and demand the highest standard of conduct from self and others.
- Must be proficient with Windows software environments, working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail, Web-enabled applications, and database software
- Ability to travel 50%.
Current Position Openings
We have an immediate need for an Entry-level Account Executive to market facility dashboard software to end users and contractors. Applicants should be very comfortable with web based software tools and have interest in sustainability initiatives. In order to be successful in this position, you will need to perform the following tasks:
- Develop a sales pipeline from online leads and successfully secure attendance to an online demo of the software
- Effectively communicate the benefits of the dashboard software to energy and sustainability managers
- Understand and influence the customer's buying and retention process
- Develop, track and report sales opportunities using supplied software
- Actively participate in relevant trade associations
- Meet short- and long-term deadlines
- Work independently, regularly and dependably
- Grasp technical details with software and energy
To apply for a position at Activelogix, submit your resume or curriculum vitae to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.